Saturday, January 8, 2011

We found some waves

No wind and no waves in La Ventana for the next couple of days so we got on Highway 1 and headed to the pacific side, Marquez was the name of the spot. Only about an hour drive out of La Paz. A few of us joined forces and set up camp for the night. By the next morning the wind was blowing before breakfast. It turned out to be a fun little adventure. Thanks Johnny Pow a.k.a. Mercery Man for the lead on the trip.





The smoke on 14's
Waves were going off, I loved it!!!



















The pups came with.

















Me on my Gypsy

















Mercury Man




I had so much fun










DeeDee made it out there for some wave action



















I can't believe she was actually going for it.




























By the time the afternoon came around the wind really picked up, so I got to pull out the little Bunny.
















DeeDee and I had to ruff it for a night


























I love my DeeDee!!!

And we love Baja, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment